"If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord." (Romans 14:8)
We are on a really cool adventure as a church. As we journey together we want to invite others to join us. It's a journey of growth: spiritually, numerically, and financially. God has us on a journey to love for Him and minister for Him. Most of all, we are called to live 4 God.
Our ministry year, which follows the standard school calendar, kicked off on September 10, 2017 with Dr. Anderson's Vision Message. Our series titles have been:
- Controllers Annonymous (September 17 - October 1)
- Pursuit (October 8 & October 15)
- Journey! (October 22 - November 19)
- Minister Dave Heiliger (November 26)
- Minister Tracey Coiro (December 3)
- Pastor Angel Cartagena (December 10)
- Pastor David Anderson (December 17)
- Kiosk (Christmas Eve)
- God Stories (New Years Eve)
- Unshackled Soul (January 7 - January 21)
- State of the Church Address (January 28)
- Consecration Service (February 4)
- Guest Speaker Series (February 11 - February 25)
- Scared to Death (March 4 - March 25)
- The Journey (Easter Weekend: March 31 & April 1)
- C.H.O.S.E.N. (April 8 - May 6)
You can review past services on our Facebook page.
Have you heard about our vision for the year 2020? We're excited about the direction towards which God has us progressing. You'll want to know about this as well, and how you can practically get in on what God us up to!