You want to grow in your faith...
You are looking for an opportunity to learn more about God and His Word. You need to recharge at the middle of your week, through worship and fellowship. You just can't wait 'til Sunday, because you can't get enough of this place called Bridgeway! These are but a few reasons you’ll want to join us for Wednesday Night Alive services!
Tuesday Night Alive [Fall]
*Owings Mills/Reisterstown Campus*
Starting September 10th, join us every Tuesday at 7p as we gather together in one room for Biblical teaching and prayer, with the goal of growing in our relationship with God and each other.
Also on Tuesday nights at 7p, our middle and high school students enjoy Youth Alive in our Bridgeway Student Ministries Lounge. See you there!
Wednesday Night Alive [Fall]
Join us for 7 new classes designed to help you live for God. Come on out on Wednesday Nights at 7p and bring the whole family!
Module 2- Will meet Wednesdays from October 23 - November 20.
Wednesday Night Classes (Module 2)
This year, Wednesday Night Alive will be scheduled in a five-module schedule. Each module will consist of five weeks. Classes will be scheduled as follows:
Module 1: September 11 - October 9, 2019 [completed]
Module 2: October 23 - November 20, 2019
Module 3: January 15 - February 12, 2020
Module 4: February 26 - March 25, 2020
Module 5: April - May 13, 2020
October 23rd - November 30th
- Grasping God's Word, Pt 2 -Pastor Dan Taylor- This is Part 2 of a full ministry year class that will focus on how to read, interpret, and apply the Bible. Our goal is to teach you how to read and study the Bible so that you can discern its God-intended meaning.
- Book of Romans -Brother William Jin- This letter by the Apostle Paul to the Christians in Rome is considered his theologically deepest letter in terms of describing our need for salvation through the atoning death of Jesus Christ.
- Complete Your Partnership -Pastor Gary Coiro- Here's your chance to complete all or most of your partnership requirements in one five-week session. If you already taken SHAPE and have been baptized, you can finish this class as a Bridgeway Community Church partner!
- GLS Deeper Dive, Pt 2 -Stephanie Farnsworth/Johnette Henderson- Did you attend the Global Leadership Summit and find yourself wishing you could go deeper with other people? Do you wish you had more time to process what you learned from each speaker? This class will provide you with the opportunity to participate in a facilitated discussion on the GLS 2019 content.
- BridgeBuilding 201 -Frank Eastham- This second-level seminar is designed to equip our church to build bridges to people of different colors, classes, or cultures other than their own. This interactive seminar will provide a safe place for participants to engage in meaningful and productive dialogue about topics that often divide us. The Biblical basis for multi-cultural ministry will be identified and explored. Participants will gain a deeper understanding of how their personal experiences impact their ability to connect effectively with others and will learn strategies for building, maintaining, and repairing cross-cultural relationships.
- Learning to Share Your Faith -Minister Sandy Pope- In Matthew 28:19-20, Jesus says, " … go and make disciples … baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." Jesus commands us to make disciples of all nations by sharing our faith. Here is your opportunity to learn how to share your faith in a way that is meaningful and effective.
- Elders Prayer -Bridgeway Elders- A time of prayer led by Bridgeway's elders. Share your request, pray & be encouraged.
BridgeKids Alive (2 years old — 5th Grade)
Feel free to drop your children off at the BridgeKids area before entering the auditorium for Wednesday Night Alive for an engaging, fun-filled environment for kids to explore their faith and learn how to apply it in life.
Youth Alive (6th — 12th Grade)
On Tuesday nights at the Owings Mills/ Reisterstown Campus, our middle and high school students meet in the Student Ministries Lounge!
On Wednesday nights at the Columbia Campus, drop your middle school and high school students off at Nexus next door where they will experience an interactive and fun way to learn the truth of Christ and how it applies to their lives.
We can’t wait to see you there!
A Wednesday Night Alive Family Experience
For my family, WNA is the perfect night for us to connect more deeply with God. I drop my 10th grade teenager off at Nexus for Youth Alive where he connects with others his age, has a lot of fun, and is challenged to grow in his faith. Then I drop my 2 year old and 8 year old off at BridgeKids Alive where they engage in an active environment with other kids, having fun together as they explore faith and how to apply it to their lives. At the end of the evening, after picking everyone up, we are able to share with each other what we learned and experienced. WNA truly helps us create a tighter spiritual bond as a family!