You want to grow in your faith...
You are looking for an opportunity to learn more about God and His Word. You need to recharge at the middle of your week, through worship and fellowship. You just can't wait 'til Sunday, because you can't get enough of this place called Bridgeway! These are but a few reasons you’ll want to join us for midweek services!
Tuesday Night Alive
*Owings Mills/Reisterstown Campus*
Starting February 25th, join us every Tuesday at 7p as we gather together in one room for Biblical teaching and prayer, with the goal of growing in our relationship with God and each other.
Also on Tuesday nights at 7p, our middle and high school students enjoy Youth Alive in our Bridgeway Student Ministries Lounge. See you there!
Wednesday Night Alive
Join us for 6 new classes designed to help you live for God. Come on out on Wednesday Nights at 7p and bring the whole family!
Module 4 - Will meet Wednesdays from February 26 - March 25.
Wednesday Night Classes (Module 4)
This year, Wednesday Night Alive will be scheduled in a five-module schedule. Each module will consist of five weeks. Classes will be scheduled as follows:
Module 1: September 11 - October 9, 2019 [completed]
Module 2: October 23 - November 20, 2019 [completed]
Module 3: January 15 - February 12, 2020 [completed]
Module 4: February 26 - March 25, 2020
Module 5: April 15 - May 13, 2020
February 26th - March 25th
- Grasping God's Word, Pt 4 -Pastor Dan Taylor- This is part 4 of a full ministry year class that will focus on how to read, interpret, and apply the Bible. Our goal is to teach you how to read and study the Bible so that you can discern its God-intended meaning.
- Breathe -Lynn Moorhead- Women, do you feel like a hamster running endlessly on a life-wheel but feeling only exhausted and unfulfilled? Join us for a thought-provoking, challenging class this semester to discover what it means to practice Sabbath in your busy life. NOTE: The are costs associated with this course. Check the registration for more info.
- Book of James -Pastor Gary Coiro- The New Testament book of James takes a practical look at Christian living. James helps us to understand that our faith must be a working faith. Join us for a verse by verse Bible study of this practical New Testament letter.
- Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts -Wendy Cartagena- This is Bridgeway’s official pre-marriage Counseling class. It is required for those wanting Bridgeway clergy to marry them and it will provide you with a great start to your marriage. NOTE: This class is only for people who took SYMBIS in Module 3.
- BridgeBuilding 101 -Frank Eastham- This introductory seminar is designed to equip our church to build bridges to people of different colors, classes, or cultures other than their own. This interactive seminar will provide a safe place for participants to engage in meaningful and productive dialogue about topics that often divide us.
- Goliath Must Fall: Winning the Battle Against Your Giants -Minister Sandy Pope- The key to living free from our giants is not better slingshot accuracy, but keeping our eyes on the one and only giant-slayer—Jesus. Put your hope in him and watch Goliath fall. NOTE: Book needed for class is available at the Resource Center.
- Elders Prayer -Bridgeway Elders- A time of prayer led by Bridgeway's elders. Share your request, pray & be encouraged.
BridgeKids Alive (2 years old — 5th Grade)
Feel free to drop your children off at the BridgeKids area before entering the auditorium for Wednesday Night Alive for an engaging, fun-filled environment for kids to explore their faith and learn how to apply it in life.
Youth Alive (6th — 12th Grade)
On Tuesday nights at the Owings Mills/ Reisterstown Campus, our middle and high school students meet in the Student Ministries Lounge!
On Wednesday nights at the Columbia Campus, drop your middle school and high school students off at Nexus next door where they will experience an interactive and fun way to learn the truth of Christ and how it applies to their lives.
We can’t wait to see you there!
A Wednesday Night Alive Family Experience
For my family, WNA is the perfect night for us to connect more deeply with God. I drop my 10th grade teenager off at Nexus for Youth Alive where he connects with others his age, has a lot of fun, and is challenged to grow in his faith. Then I drop my 2 year old and 8 year old off at BridgeKids Alive where they engage in an active environment with other kids, having fun together as they explore faith and how to apply it to their lives. At the end of the evening, after picking everyone up, we are able to share with each other what we learned and experienced. WNA truly helps us create a tighter spiritual bond as a family!