You want to grow in your faith...
You are looking for an opportunity to learn more about God and His Word. You need to recharge at the middle of your week, through worship and fellowship. You just can't wait 'til Sunday, because you can't get enough of this place called Bridgeway! These are but a few reasons you’ll want to join us for midweek services!
Tuesday Night Alive
*Owings Mills/Reisterstown Campus*
Wednesday Night Alive
Module 5 - Will meet Wednesdays from April 15 - May 13.
Wednesday Night Classes (Module 5)
This year, Wednesday Night Alive will be scheduled in a five-module schedule. Each module will consist of five weeks. Classes will be scheduled as follows:
Module 1: September 11 - October 9, 2019 [completed]
Module 2: October 23 - November 20, 2019 [completed]
Module 3: January 15 - February 12, 2020 [completed]
Module 4: February 26 - March 25, 2020 [completed]
Module 5: April 15 - May 13, 2020
- Grasping God's Word, Pt 5 -Pastor Dan Taylor- In Part 5 of Grasping God's Word we will learn how to interpret the different types of Old Testament literature: narrative, legal material, poetry, prophetic writings, and wisdom literature. Interpreting the Old Testament is trickier than the New Testament so knowing how to interpret the different Old Testament genres becomes more critical so that our applications can be accurate as New Testament Christians.
- The Practice of Multicultural Life -Minister Nikki Lerner- This interactive class will explore tangible ways to deepen your practice of a multicultural life and share tools to empower you to continue to move forward in diversifying your work and life. This class will offer a time of worship as well.
- Biblical Marriage -Pastor Gary Coiro- Our marriages should be informed by the principles of the Bible. Join Pastor Gary and his wife, Minister Tracey Tiernan Coiro, as they unpack key Bible passages that relate to marriage such as Genesis 2 and Ephesians 5. During this season of social isolation, stress can impact our marriage. Let’s learn together biblical principles to help us navigate these stressful times
- Learning to Share Your Faith -Pastor Sandy Pope- Have you ever wondered what you should say to share your faith but have been at a complete loss for words? In this session you will learn the components of the Gospel message, how to articulate the Gospel, the theology of salvation and more. 90% of evangelism is showing up and paying attention. Learn how to share your faith simply, effectively, and biblically…the way Jesus did.
- LEGACY: Faith-Fueled Fatherhood -Pastor Dave Michener- Being a Dad can be a full-time job all by itself. This class will look at the importance of our faith as it filtrates into every aspect of being a father. Topics will include a biblical framework for fatherhood, the importance of boundaries and discipline, the difference between controlling and coaching our kids, authentic modeling, and passing the torch of your spiritual and family heritage.
- Elders Prayer -Elder Robert Thomas- A time of connection and community through prayer, led by Elder Robert Thomas. We may not be meeting in person, but we are still gathering to support and strengthen each other in Christ. Share your request, pray, & be encouraged.
BridgeKids Alive (2 years old — 5th Grade)
Feel free to drop your children off at the BridgeKids area before entering the auditorium for Wednesday Night Alive for an engaging, fun-filled environment for kids to explore their faith and learn how to apply it in life.
Youth Alive (6th — 12th Grade)
On Tuesday nights at the Owings Mills/ Reisterstown Campus, our middle and high school students meet in the Student Ministries Lounge!
On Wednesday nights at the Columbia Campus, drop your middle school and high school students off at Nexus next door where they will experience an interactive and fun way to learn the truth of Christ and how it applies to their lives.
We can’t wait to see you there!
A Wednesday Night Alive Family Experience
For my family, WNA is the perfect night for us to connect more deeply with God. I drop my 10th grade teenager off at Nexus for Youth Alive where he connects with others his age, has a lot of fun, and is challenged to grow in his faith. Then I drop my 2 year old and 8 year old off at BridgeKids Alive where they engage in an active environment with other kids, having fun together as they explore faith and how to apply it to their lives. At the end of the evening, after picking everyone up, we are able to share with each other what we learned and experienced. WNA truly helps us create a tighter spiritual bond as a family!