You want to grow in your faith...
You are looking for an opportunity to learn more about God and His Word. You need to recharge at the middle of your week, through worship and fellowship. You just can't wait 'til Sunday, because you can't get enough of this place called Bridgeway! These are but a few reasons you’ll want to join us for Wednesday Night Alive services!
Wednesday Night Alive
We are starting off this new year of Wednesday Night Alive with 6 new classes designed to help you live for God. Come on out on Wednesday Nights at 7pm and bring the whole family!
Fall Semester–Will meet every Wednesday from September 12- November 14th.
*NEW* Tuesday Night Alive
We've launched a brand new service at our Owings Mills/Reisterstown Campus! Join us every Tuesday at 7p through November 6th as we gather together in one room for Biblical teaching and prayer, with the goal of growing in our relationship with God and each other.
A Wednesday Night Alive Family Experience
For my family, WNA is the perfect night for us to connect more deeply with God. I drop my 10th grade teenager off at Nexus for Youth Alive where he connects with others his age, has a lot of fun, and is challenged to grow in his faith. Then I drop my 2 year old and 8 year old off at BridgeKids Alive where they engage in an active environment with other kids, having fun together as they explore faith and how to apply it to their lives. At the end of the evening, after picking everyone up, we are able to share with each other what we learned and experienced. WNA truly helps us create a tighter spiritual bond as a family!
WNA Classes Fall Semester
(September 12th - November 14th)
- Systematic Theology 1 - Pastor Dan Taylor- This class will focus on 3 key areas of Christian theology taught in a way that is useful for your everyday life. Theology 2 & 3 will be offered in the winter and spring semester respectively.
- The Parable of Jesus - Min. Gary Coiro- This class will look at the stories Jesus used to teach people about who he was, the kingdom of God, and how to live for Him.
- Discipleship 1: Up, In & Out - Karen Eastham- As we look to model our lives after Jesus' way of living, we see that He had three areas of focus. He spent time connecting deeply with the Father - UP. He spent time connecting in relationships with those in his spiritual family - IN. And He spent time connecting with His purpose to bring hope and healing to this world - OUT. In our journey to follow Him, we seek to live this same Up - In - Out life.
- Living the Fruit of the Spirit - Chanda Corbett - The course will address the practical application of living out the Fruit of the Spirit found Galatians 5:22-23.
- Bridgebuilding 101 - Frank Eastham- This introductory seminar is designed to equip our church to build bridges to people of different colors, classes, or cultures than their own. This interactive seminar will provide a safe place for participants to engage in meaningful and production dialogue about topics that often divide us. The Biblical basis for multi-cultural ministry will be identified and explored.
- Elders Prayer: Bridgeway Elders - A time of prayer led by Bridgeway's elders. Share your request, pray & be encouraged.
BridgeKids Alive (2 years old — 5th Grade)
Feel free to drop your children off at the BridgeKids area before entering the auditorium for Wednesday Night Alive for an engaging, fun-filled environment for kids to explore their faith and learn how to apply it in life.
Youth Alive (6th — 12th Grade)
Drop your middle school and high school students off at Nexus where they will experience an interactive and fun way to learn the truth of Christ and how it applies to their lives. We can’t wait to see you there!