You want to grow in your faith...
You are looking for an opportunity to learn more about God and His Word. You need to recharge at the middle of your week, through worship and fellowship. You just can't wait 'til Sunday, because you can't get enough of this place called Bridgeway! These are but a few reasons you’ll want to join us for Wednesday Night Alive services!
Wednesday Night Alive
We are starting off this new year of Wednesday Night Alive with 6 new classes designed to help you live for God. Come on out on Wednesday Nights at 7pm and bring the whole family!
Winter Semester–Will meet every Wednesday from January 9th - March 13th.
Tuesday Night Alive
*Owings Mills/reisterstown Campus*
We've launched a brand new service at our Owings Mills/Reisterstown Campus! Join us every Tuesday at 7p through November 6th as we gather together in one room for Biblical teaching and prayer, with the goal of growing in our relationship with God and each other.
A Wednesday Night Alive Family Experience
For my family, WNA is the perfect night for us to connect more deeply with God. I drop my 10th grade teenager off at Nexus for Youth Alive where he connects with others his age, has a lot of fun, and is challenged to grow in his faith. Then I drop my 2 year old and 8 year old off at BridgeKids Alive where they engage in an active environment with other kids, having fun together as they explore faith and how to apply it to their lives. At the end of the evening, after picking everyone up, we are able to share with each other what we learned and experienced. WNA truly helps us create a tighter spiritual bond as a family!
WNA Classes Winter Semester
(January 9th - March 13th)
- Systematic Theology II -Pastor Dan Taylor- This class will focus on 3 key areas of Christian theology taught in a way that is useful for your everyday life. Theology 3 will be offered in the spring semester.
- The One Another Commands - Pastor Gary Coiro- The statement “one another” is used many times throughout scripture giving believers instructions of how we should act toward others. Join Pastor Gary as he looks at some of the key “one another” passages and what they mean for our lives.
- Discipleship 2: Learning to Share Your Faith - -Minister Sandy Pope-Have you ever wondered what you should say in order to share your faith with someone or have you been at a complete loss for words when asked what you believe as a Christian? In this class you will be equipped to share the love of Christ with confidence, humbleness and grace and so much more.
- Worldviews: Understanding the Times - Pastor Angel Cartagena - “The men of Issachar understood the times and knew what Israel should do” (1 Chron. 12:32). This class will explore the world we live in through the lens of scripture and determine what we are called to do as followers of Christ living in a fallen world.
- Gracism: The Art of Inclusion - Combined Faculty- When people deal with color, class or culture in a negative way, that's racism. But the answer is not to ignore these as if they don't matter. Instead, we can look at color, class, and culture in a positive way. That's Gracism. During this class, you will learn to respond to prejudice and injustice with the principle of Gracism
- Elders Prayer: Bridgeway Elders - A time of prayer led by Bridgeway's elders. Share your request, pray & be encouraged.
BridgeKids Alive (2 years old — 5th Grade)
Feel free to drop your children off at the BridgeKids area before entering the auditorium for Wednesday Night Alive for an engaging, fun-filled environment for kids to explore their faith and learn how to apply it in life.
Youth Alive (6th — 12th Grade)
Drop your middle school and high school students off at Nexus where they will experience an interactive and fun way to learn the truth of Christ and how it applies to their lives. We can’t wait to see you there!