You want to grow in your faith...
You are looking for an opportunity to learn more about God and His Word. You need to recharge at the middle of your week, through worship and fellowship. You just can't wait 'til Sunday, because you can't get enough of this place called Bridgeway! These are but a few reasons you’ll want to join us for Wednesday Night Alive services!
Tuesday Night Alive
*Owings Mills/Reisterstown Campus*
We've launched a brand new service at our Owings Mills/Reisterstown Campus! Join us every Tuesday at 7p as we gather together in one room for Biblical teaching and prayer, with the goal of growing in our relationship with God and each other.
Also on Tuesday nights at 7p, our middle and high school students enjoy Youth Alive in our Bridgeway Student Ministries Lounge.
Wednesday Night Alive
Join us this spring for 6 new classes designed to help you live for God. Come on out on Wednesday Nights at 7p and bring the whole family!
Spring Semester–Will meet every Wednesday from March 27th to May 22nd (except April 17th).
Wednesday Night Classes Spring Semester
March 27th - May 22nd [except for April 17th]
- Systematic Theology III -Pastor Dan Taylor- This class will focus on 3 key areas of Christian theology taught in a way that is useful for your everyday life.
- The Book of Psalms -Pastor Gary Coiro- Join us as we look at selected Psalms and see how they connect with our everyday lives.
- Discipleship 3: Prayer & Spiritual Formation -Minister Sandy Pope- We pray to stay sober, centered, or solvent. When the lump is deemed malignant. When the money runs out before the month does. When the marriage is falling apart. We pray. But wouldn't we like to pray more? Better? Stronger? With more fire, faith, and fervency?
- Biblical Manhood -Pastor Angel Cartagena- What does the Bible say about who men really are? Men, join us as we explore who God created us to be and seek to become all he is calling us to.
- BridgeBuilding 301 -Frank Eastham- Have you taken Bridgebuilding 101 & 201 and want to go deeper? Check out this class as we look beneath the surface and seek how we can bring reconciliation across the divides in this world.
- Elders Prayer: Bridgeway Elders - A time of prayer led by Bridgeway's elders. Share your request, pray & be encouraged.
BridgeKids Alive (2 years old — 5th Grade)
Feel free to drop your children off at the BridgeKids area before entering the auditorium for Wednesday Night Alive for an engaging, fun-filled environment for kids to explore their faith and learn how to apply it in life.
Youth Alive (6th — 12th Grade)
On Tuesday nights at the Owings Mills/ Reisterstown Campus, our middle and high school students meet in the Student Ministries Lounge!
On Wednesday nights at the Columbia Campus, drop your middle school and high school students off at Nexus next door where they will experience an interactive and fun way to learn the truth of Christ and how it applies to their lives.
We can’t wait to see you there!
A Wednesday Night Alive Family Experience
For my family, WNA is the perfect night for us to connect more deeply with God. I drop my 10th grade teenager off at Nexus for Youth Alive where he connects with others his age, has a lot of fun, and is challenged to grow in his faith. Then I drop my 2 year old and 8 year old off at BridgeKids Alive where they engage in an active environment with other kids, having fun together as they explore faith and how to apply it to their lives. At the end of the evening, after picking everyone up, we are able to share with each other what we learned and experienced. WNA truly helps us create a tighter spiritual bond as a family!